The New Life Fund is managed by the King Baudouin Foundation.
The King Baudouin Foundation of course complies with the privacy legislation in this area.
You can find out below what this means in practice.
How do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data that you give us yourself or that third parties give us in the context of a service requested by them.
What personal data do we process?
We only collect the personal data needed to carry out a service requested by you (or by a third party). Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First name and surname
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
– Internet browser and device type
When and why do we process personal data?
We collect and process your data to provide the requested services. We only process these data in certain situations:
- if you have explicitly given your permission for this;
- or, if it is necessary to process the data in order to provide a service you have requested (e.g. your address to send a publication);
- or, to improve the website and adjust our services to your preferences.
How do we treat your personal data?
- Data about persons who are minors and sensitive personal data are always treated as confidential and never made public.
- Your data are only used for the service you have requested.
- We never pass on your contact details to third parties for commercial purposes.
- We only share your personal data with people providing services to the KBF where this is necessary to provide the service in question.
- We do not sell any personal data to third parties or pass on data to third parties.
How long do we keep personal data?
We commit to keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the provision of our services within the context for which we collected the data.
Safekeeping of your personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data are not properly protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
View, correct or remove your data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent, if any, to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us, and you have the right to data transfer. You can always contact us for this purpose.
We would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, email: email@example.com