- The target group of this Fund is made up of women and children.
- The project must relate to one or several of the following three themes: honour-related violence; female genital mutilation (FGM); child, early and forced marriages (CEFM).
- The project must clearly benefit the victims and have a direct impact on them.
- In principle, operational costs (administration costs, personnel, travel expenses, etc.) cannot be financed.
- The support is not structural, and in principle organisations can only submit a proposal once. However, extensions are possible in specific cases.
Projects in Belgium
- Financing up to a maximum of 5,000 euros.
- Financing up to a maximum of 10,000 euros.
- A reliable contact person for the organisation (preferably in Belgium), who is familiar with the context and who is well anchored in the local community.